Note: Masters and prizegiving will be later in the evening.
To enter the competition you need to register in two places
Competition entries will not be valid unless both registrations have been completed.
If you competed at the Wellington iDance Classic or at either the Wellington Ceroc Classic or Simply Ceroc Competitions before we changed to iDance, you will still have a user account in our competition registration system.
The emphasis is on fun so give it a go even if you have never competed before. Although the focus is on having fun it is still a competition. Be sure to check out the rules and judging criteria.
The Competition will start at 2pm Saturday afternoon and is in the same venue as the workshops. We have split the events into levels 1-2 and levels 3-4.
Due to the nature of the weekend, we would encourage you to book early as there will be limited numbers. The packages will only be available until we have reached capacity in any one of the events contained within the package. After which you will only be able to book individual events.
This year most of the finals will be held before the dinner break, leaving the evening free for performances and social freestyle. Entry to the Saturday evening dance party and performances is included in the competition entry fee and the spectator entry fee.
- Battle of the Sexes – level 3 and above
- Battle of the Sexes – level 2 and below
- X Factor – level 3 and above
- X Factor – level 2 and below
- Infinity – level 3 and above
- Infinity – level 2 and below
- Music Mash up – level 3 and above
- Music Mash up – level 2 and below
- Lucky Dip
Changes this year following feedback:
- 1) Showcases and teams will be held as performance events rather than as judged competition events. More information is available here.
- 2) Lucky Dip will be weighted to increase the likelihood that you will be paired with someone from a different level and region. More information is available here.